Webpage created: April 03, 2020
Webpage updated: April 03, 2020
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH OF SAINT TERESA
The Roman Catholic Church of Saint Teresa is situated in Blandford Road, Efford, Plymouth, at the junction with Priory Road.
This small red-bricked building was designed by Messrs Louis de Soissons and Partners, Saint Teresa's was built in 1958 for the new housing estate at Efford.
It is now combined with Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Pike Road to form the Parish of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and Saint Teresa.