Webpage created: February 27, 2021
Webpage updated: February 27, 2021
ANGLICAN CHURCH OF SAINT CHRISTOPHER
The Anglican Church of Saint Christopher was situated in Crownhill Road, Plymouth.
The conventional district of Crownhill was formed in 1939 from the parish of Saint Budeaux. The church is also used as the parish hall.
When Holy Trinity Chapel-of-ease was closed in 1951 the congregation moved here. Later the military authorities invited them to use the Garrison Church of Saint Alban the Martyr for their services and the furnishings were moved and the congregations amalgamated.