Webpage created: August 01, 2020
Webpage updated: August 01, 2020
Trelawney Road runs between Gifford Terrace, off Ford Park Road, and Barn Park Road.
It should not be confused with Trelawney Avenue or Trelawney Place, both of which are in the Saint Budeaux district.
Although Ron's Stores was actually in Quarry Park Road,
It is not known who Ron was as the shop was owned in 1953 and 1955 by Mr William Way and was officially part of number 122 Trelawney Road. Although the house and out-building existed in 1933, when the area was being built, the shop did not exist in 1935.