Webpage created: August 21, 2019
Webpage updated: August 21, 2019
Creaza Corn Mill was in the parish of Eggbuckland, alongside Saltash Lane (now the Forder Valley Road), in the valley below Goosewll Farm.
It was shown on the Eggbuckland tithe map of 1839 as Cresser Mill, owned by Mr James Pool and occupied by Mr James Moysey.
There is no reference to the Mill in the 1851 census.
It is marked on the later Ordnance Survey maps as Cressbrook Farm, which was occupied in 1866 by a Mr Samuel Perry, farmer and contractor for iron fencing, and by 1897 by Mrs Edith Perry.