Webpage created: September 12, 2019
Webpage updated: September 12, 2019
BRYANT AND COMPANY
The Plymouth business house of Messrs Bryant and Company were soap manufacturers in Sutton Road, Plymouth.
This business was listed only in 1852 but not earlier or later.
The original partnership seems to have consisted of Mr William Bryant; Mr James Bryant; Mr William Burnell; and Mr John Burnell but Mr James Bryant withdrew on September 29th 1848.
On February 4th 1856 the remaining partnership between Mr William Bryant, Mr William Burnell and Mr John Burnell was dissolved.
It would appear that the partnership was replaced by a new limited liability company, The West of England Soap Company Limited.